Peanut Butter Chocolate Sensation
Satisfy your cravings with a new chocolate and peanut butter combo. Rich and creamy, this Butter Braid® recipe will make you feel like you’re in heaven. Try one for yourself today. Follow our baking instructions below or check out our video for this recipe to make the perfect Peanut Butter Chocolate Sensation. It’ll quickly become your new favorite dessert!
- 1 Double Chocolate Butter Braid pastry
- 8oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 2 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (chopped)
- Chocolate syrup
- Take pastry out of packaging and let it rise for 8-12 hours
- Bake Chocolate Butter Braid pastry according to directions on package
- Mix cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter and milk together
- Place mixture into zip-lock bag and cut a small hole in the corner of the bag
- Let pastry cool and squeeze mixture on top of pastry
- Top with chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Drizzle chocolate syrup for the perfect finishing touch to your Peanut Butter Chocolate Sensation!
Looking for more sweet ideas?
Head over to our Pinterest page for inspiring ideas using Butter Braid brand products.
Want to see more Butter Braid pastry recipes?
Check out the recipe for our Braided Apple Bacon Melt!