S’more Butter Braid® Pastry
S’mores aren’t just for camping trips. Liven up this campfire favorite and make a rich, S’More Butter Braid pastry today. People will be begging for s’more! Try one for yourself. Follow our baking instructions below or check out our video for this recipe to make the perfect S’More Butter Braid pastry. It’ll be your new go-to treat for the summer!
- 1 Double Chocolate Butter Braid® pastry
- 1 pkg. crushed graham crackers
- Jumbo marshmallows
- Take pastry out of packaging and let it rise for 8-12 hours
- Bake Butter Braid pastry as directed
- Let your pastry cool. Then cut top off and set aside.
- Put a layer of graham crackers on the bottom half of the pastry
- Cut marshmallows in half and layer on pastry
- Broil in oven until marshmallows are toasted
- Put on another layer of graham crackers, then put top back on pastry
- Top with a drizzle of fudge and sprinkle with graham crackers to create your S’More Butter Braid pastry.
Looking for more sweet ideas?
Head over to our Pinterest page for inspiring ideas using Butter Braid brand products.
Want to see more Butter Braid pastry recipes?
Check out the recipe for our Glazed Monkey Bread!