Top Ten List for You to have a Great Fundraiser!
Are you participating in a Butter Braid® pastry fundraiser this year? Do you need help reaching your goal? Don’t worry! We’re here to help. Use this list of 10 things you can do to make sure you have a great fundraiser.
- Make a list of potential customers and people to help you sell
- Start selling right away to meet your goal!
- Make sure to introduce yourself to your customers
- Tell your customers about the product you are selling
- Tell customers when the expected delivery date is
- Do not sell door-to-door without adult supervision or after dark
- Collect money when you make the sale
- Keep Butter Braid pastries FROZEN on delivery day!
- Enjoy knowing your sales made a difference
- Have Fun! This is the most important part. We want you to have a GREAT experience fundraising with us!
Now that you know what you can do to ensure you have a great fundraiser, it’s time to get out there and sell! Good luck everyone!
Looking for more sweet ideas?
Head over to our Pinterest page for inspiring ideas using Butter Braid brand products.
Want more fundraising tips?
Check out our list of 5 Reasons why Butter Braid pastries Make the Best Gifts!