Thanksgiving is fast approaching, and the makers of Butter Braid® Pastries have a unique way to dress up your holiday table. This year serve your family and friends a beautiful Braided Pastry Ring featuring our one and only Butter Braid Pastries. Fashioned from two of our braided pastries, this wonderful treat is easy to make and is guaranteed to impress everyone that comes to your home for the holidays.
Try it for yourself today. Follow the detailed baking instructions for this recipe below, and you will have the perfect Braided Pastry Ring to share at your breakfast, brunch, or dessert table this Thanksgiving.
- 2 Butter Braid Pastries, any flavor
- Thaw 2 Butter Braid Pastries for 8-12 hours. Set aside icing packet.
- Mold the 2 pastries into a circle and connect the ends together
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 22 minutes or until golden brown. Oven temperatures vary, adjust time accordingly.
- Allow to slightly cool. Cut small hole in the corner of the icing packet and drizzle over top of the pastry.
- Serve and enjoy your Braided Pastry Ring!