WITH CARAMEL GLAZE
Try It In a Recipe
Give in to ooey-gooey goodness with our famous caramel pastry rolls. Buttery dough infused with cinnamon-sugar filling and topped with an indulgent caramel glaze. Bet you can’t eat just one!
DOUGH: enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, enzyme, folic acid), water, butter with natural flavor (cream, natural flavor), sugar, nonfat milk, yeast, salt, eggs, egg yolks, corn syrup, ascorbic acid added as a dough conditioner, sorbitan monostearate.
FILLING: sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, enriched flour bleached (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, enzymes, folic acid).
GLAZE: brown sugar, corn syrup, butter with natural flavor (cream, natural flavor).
CONTAINS: EGG, MILK, WHEAT.
This product does not contain nuts, but is manufactured in a facility and on equipment which processes nut products.
Keep FROZEN until ready to use. Plan ahead! Pastry rolls require time to thaw and rise before baking. Follow directions below.
- Take roll log and glaze packet out of package. Put unopened packet in hot water until soft (do not microwave or boil).
- Take glaze packet out of water and knead for 15 seconds. Cut off one end and squeeze glaze into a lightly sprayed 8” square pan with 2” sides. Spread glaze evenly over bottom of pan.
- Slice apart the nine rolls following the pre-cut lines and place them in a single layer on top of glaze (for ease of cutting let roll log thaw for 15-30 min.).
- Loosely cover pan of frozen rolls with plastic wrap. Prior to covering, spray plastic wrap lightly with cooking spray, placing sprayed side down.
- Allow rolls to rise at room temperature (72˚F) for 8 to 12 hours or until double in size.
- Remove plastic wrap. Bake in preheated oven at 325°F for 21 to 25 min. until slightly brown. (Ovens vary. Adjust time and temp accordingly. Don’t overbake.)
- Using hand protection, remove pan of rolls from oven and immediately flip pan upside down onto heat-safe serving platter or wax paper. Lift pan off rolls. Enjoy!
For maximum shelf life, keep frozen until ready to use.