Give in to ooey-gooey goodness with our famous Caramel Pastry Rolls. Buttery dough infused with cinnamon-sugar filling and topped with an indulgent caramel glaze. Bet you can’t eat just one!
Keep FROZEN until ready to use. Plan ahead! Caramel Pastry Rolls require time to thaw and rise before baking. Follow directions below.
- Take roll log and glaze packet out of package. Put unopened packet in hot water until soft (do not microwave or boil).
- Take glaze packet out of water and knead for 15 seconds. Cut off one end and squeeze glaze into a lightly sprayed 9” square pan with 2” sides. Spread glaze evenly over bottom of pan.
- Slice apart the nine rolls following the pre-cut lines and place them in a single layer on top of glaze (for ease of cutting, let roll log thaw for 15-30 min.).
- Loosely cover pan of frozen pastry rolls with plastic wrap. Prior to covering, spray plastic wrap lightly with cooking spray, placing sprayed side down.
- Allow pastry rolls to rise at room temperature (72˚F) for 8 to 12 hours or until double in size.
- Remove plastic wrap. Bake in preheated oven at 325°F for 21 to 25 min. until golden brown. (Ovens vary. Adjust time and temp accordingly. Don’t overbake.)
- Using hand protection, remove pan of rolls from oven and immediately flip pan upside down onto heat-safe serving platter or wax paper. Lift pan off rolls. Enjoy!
For maximum shelf life, keep frozen until ready to use.
Pastry Roll: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Water, Butter (Cream, Salt), Sugar, Contains 2% or less of each of the following: Yeast, Eggs, Nonfat Milk, Salt, Cinnamon, Brown Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Ascorbic Acid Added As A Dough Conditioner, Sorbitan Monostearate.
Glaze: Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup, Butter (Cream, Salt).
This product contains: Egg, Milk, Wheat.
Contains a bioengineered food ingredient.
This product does not contain nuts, but it is manufactured in a facility and on equipment which processes nut products.