WITH CARAMEL GLAZE
Try It In a Recipe
Give in to ooey-gooey goodness with our famous Caramel Pastry Rolls. Buttery dough infused with cinnamon-sugar filling and topped with an indulgent caramel glaze. Bet you can’t eat just one!
PASTRY ROLL: ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, ENZYME, FOLIC ACID), WATER, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), SUGAR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: YEAST, EGGS, NONFAT MILK, SALT, CINNAMON, BROWN SUGAR, ENRICHED FLOUR BLEACHED (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, ENZYME, FOLIC ACID), ASCORBIC ACID ADDED AS A DOUGH CONDITIONER, SORBITAN MONOSTEARATE.
GLAZE: BROWN SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT).
CONTAINS: EGG, MILK, WHEAT.
This product does not contain nuts, but it is manufactured in a facility and on equipment which processes nut products.
Keep FROZEN until ready to use. Plan ahead! Caramel Pastry Rolls require time to thaw and rise before baking. Follow directions below.
- Take roll log and glaze packet out of package. Put unopened packet in hot water until soft (do not microwave or boil).
- Take glaze packet out of water and knead for 15 seconds. Cut off one end and squeeze glaze into a lightly sprayed 8” square pan with 2” sides. Spread glaze evenly over bottom of pan.
- Slice apart the nine rolls following the pre-cut lines and place them in a single layer on top of glaze (for ease of cutting let roll log thaw for 15-30 min.).
- Loosely cover pan of frozen rolls with plastic wrap. Prior to covering, spray plastic wrap lightly with cooking spray, placing sprayed side down.
- Allow rolls to rise at room temperature (72˚F) for 8 to 12 hours or until double in size.
- Remove plastic wrap. Bake in preheated oven at 325°F for 21 to 25 min. until golden brown. (Ovens vary. Adjust time and temp accordingly. Don’t overbake.)
- Using hand protection, remove pan of rolls from oven and immediately flip pan upside down onto heat-safe serving platter or wax paper. Lift pan off rolls. Enjoy!
For maximum shelf life, keep frozen until ready to use.