WITH WHITE ICING
Try it in a recipe
Thick, gooey cinnamon filling inside layers upon layers of buttery, flaky dough makes this pastry a family favorite! Drizzle the packet of white icing on top and you have sheer perfection. Perfect for breakfast or just because!
DOUGH: enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, enzyme, folic acid), water, butter with natural flavor (cream, natural flavor), sugar, nonfat milk, yeast, salt, eggs, egg yolks, corn syrup, ascorbic acid added as a dough conditioner, sorbitan monostearate.
FILLING: sugar, water, molasses, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, enzyme, folic acid), food starch-modified, cinnamon, agar, artificial flavor, mono- and diglycerides, palm oil, salt, polysorbate 60, caramel color, sorbic acid preservative, sodium benzoate preservative, titanium dioxide color, citric acid, carob bean gum, yellow 6, yellow 5.
ICING: sugar, cream cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, cheese culture, salt, carob bean gum, xanthan gum, guar gum), palm oil, margarine (palm oil, water, salt, mono- and diglycerides, natural flavor, citric acid preservative, beta-carotene color, vitamin a palmitate), water, soybean oil, corn syrup, salt, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate preservative, natural flavor.
CONTAINS: EGG, MILK, WHEAT.
This product does not contain nuts, but is manufactured in a facility and on equipment which processes nut products.
Keep FROZEN until ready to bake. Plan ahead! Your pastry requires time to thaw and rise before baking. Set out your frozen pastry the night before so that it’s ready to be baked in the morning for a warm breakfast treat.
- Remove frozen pastry from package and place on lightly greased 9” x 13” metal pan or 11” x 17” cookie sheet with edges. Set icing packet and directions aside.
- Loosely cover frozen pastry with plastic wrap. Allow to thaw and rise at room temperature for 8-12 hours, or until doubled in size (ideal room temperature is 72 °F). Tip: Lightly spray plastic wrap with cooking spray and place sprayed side down to prevent dough from sticking.
- Preheat oven to 325 °F. Remove plastic and bake thawed pastry for 22-27 minutes until golden brown. Ovens vary, so adjust time and temperature accordingly.
- Enjoy the way your kitchen smells while you allow the pastry to cool. Slice with electric, bread, or serrated knife.
- Drizzle contents of icing package over top of pastry. Enjoy with people you love!
For maximum shelf life, keep frozen until ready to use.
Once baked, store at room temperature in covered dish for 1-2 days.