Four Cheese & Herb
WITH MARINARA SAUCE
Try It In a recipe
Two words for this premium pastry: absolutely delicious. A custom blend of four cheeses and herbs create a rich, one-of-a-kind flavored filling encased in buttery herb dough. Fresh, chunky marinara sauce compliments this savory, four cheese & herb pastry that can be served as an appetizer or side dish.
DOUGH: enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, enzyme, folic acid), water, butter with natural flavor (cream, natural flavor), sugar, nonfat milk, yeast, salt, eggs, egg yolks, corn syrup, spices, ascorbic acid added as a dough conditioner, sorbitan monostearate.
FILLING: cream cheese (pasteurized cultured milk and cream, lactic acid, salt, locust bean gum, guar gum, carob bean gum, xanthan gum), eggs, low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese (cultured pasteurized reduced fat milk, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose), asiago cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose), parmesan cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose), water, oregano.
MARINARA SAUCE: tomatoes in juice (tomatoes, tomato puree, tomato juice, salt, citric acid, calcium chloride), water, tomato paste, onion, sugar, soybean oil, garlic (garlic, water), salt, food starch-modified, extra virgin olive oil, spices, parsley, tomato powder, onion powder, carrot powder, garlic powder, celery puree, onion puree, carrot puree, canola oil, palm oil, autolyzed yeast extract, torula yeast, potassium chloride, natural flavor, soy lecithin, carrot oil color, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate.
CONTAINS: EGG, MILK, SOY, WHEAT.
This product does not contain nuts, but is manufactured in a facility and on equipment which processes nut products.
Keep FROZEN until ready to bake. Plan ahead! Your pastry requires time to thaw and rise before baking. Set pastry out in the morning so that it is ready to bake in time for dinner. Follow the directions below.
- Take frozen four cheese & herb braided pastry out of package and place on lightly greased 9” x 13” metal pan or 11” x 17” cookie sheet with edges. Place marinara sauce in refrigerator and set directions aside.
- Loosely cover frozen pastry with plastic wrap. Tip: lightly spray plastic wrap with cooking spray and place sprayed side down to prevent dough from sticking.
- Allow to thaw and rise at room temperature for 8 to 12 hours until doubled in size (ideal room temp. is 72°F).
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Remove plastic wrap. Bake at 325°F for 27-30 minutes. Ovens vary, so adjust time and temperature accordingly. Product must reach an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Allow to cool. Slice with electric, bread, or serrated knife.
- Remove marinara sauce packet from refrigerator. Cut open and pour sauce contents from packet into a small, microwave-safe bowl. DO NOT MICROWAVE SAUCE WHILE STILL IN PACKET! Heat in microwave on high for 15-20 seconds, or to desired temperature. Enjoy!
Refrigerate any leftover pastry and marinara sauce.
For maximum shelf life, keep frozen until ready to use.