Four Cheese & Herb
WITH MARINARA SAUCE
Try It In a recipe
Two words for this premium pastry: absolutely delicious. A custom blend of four cheeses and herbs create a rich, one-of-a-kind flavored filling encased in buttery herb dough. Fresh, chunky marinara sauce compliments this savory, Four Cheese & Herb pastry that can be served as an appetizer or side dish.
BRAIDED PASTRY: ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, ENZYME, FOLIC ACID), WATER, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), CREAM CHEESE (CULTURED PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, SALT, GUAR GUM, CAROB BEAN GUM, XANTHAN GUM), EGGS, SUGAR, LOW-MOISTURE PART-SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE (CULTURED PASTEURIZED REDUCED FAT MILK, SALT, ENZYMES, POWDERED CELLULOSE), ASIAGO CHEESE (CULTURED PASTEURIZED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES, POWDERED CELLULOSE), PARMESAN CHEESE (CULTURED PASTEURIZED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES, POWDERED CELLULOSE), CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: YEAST, NONFAT MILK, SALT, GARLIC, ONION, SPICES, RED BELL PEPPER, OREGANO, SILICON DIOXIDE, ASCORBIC ACID ADDED AS A DOUGH CONDITIONER, SORBITAN MONOSTEARATE.
MARINARA SAUCE: TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), TOMATOES, ONIONS, GARLIC, SUGAR, SALT, VEGETABLE PUREE (CARROT, CELERY, ONION), MODIFIED CORN STARCH, PEA POWDER, GRANULATED GARLIC, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, SOYBEAN OIL, CITRIC ACID, HYDROLYZED CORN PROTEIN, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, SPICES, NATURAL FLAVOR, SODIUM BENZOATE PRESERVATIVE, POTASSIUM SORBATE PRESERVATIVE, DEHYDRATED PARSLEY.
CONTAINS: EGG, MILK, WHEAT.
This product does not contain nuts, but it is manufactured in a facility and on equipment which processes nut products.
Keep FROZEN until ready to bake. Plan ahead! Your Four Cheese & Herb pastry requires time to thaw and rise before baking. Remove your frozen pastry from the package and set it out in the morning so that it’s ready to be baked for a warm dinner treat.
- Take frozen braided pastry out of package and place on lightly greased 9” x 13” metal pan or 11” x 17” cookie sheet with edges. Place marinara sauce in refrigerator and set directions aside.
- Loosely cover frozen pastry with plastic wrap. Tip – lightly spray plastic wrap with cooking spray and place spray side down to prevent dough from sticking to plastic wrap.
- Allow to thaw and rise at room temperature for 8 to 12 hours until about double in size (ideal room temp. is 72°F).
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Remove plastic wrap. Bake at 325°F for 27-30 min. Ovens vary, so adjust time and temperature accordingly. Product must reach an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Allow to cool. Slice with electric, bread, or serrated knife.
- Remove marinara sauce packet from refrigerator. Cut open and pour sauce contents from packet into a small, microwave-safe bowl. DO NOT MICROWAVE SAUCE WHILE STILL IN PACKET! Heat in microwave on high for 15-20 seconds, or to desired temperature. Enjoy!
Refrigerate any leftover pastry and marinara sauce.
For maximum shelf life, keep frozen until ready to use.