WITH CREAM CHEESE ICING
Try it in a recipe
Just like Grandma used to make! Layers of buttery dough complement a brown sugar and cinnamon filling. Top your Cinnamon Pastry Roll off with our famous cream cheese icing and you have the start of a new tradition!
PASTRY ROLL: ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, ENZYME, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SUGAR, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: YEAST, EGGS, NONFAT MILK, FOOD STARCH-MODIFIED, ENRICHED FLOUR BLEACHED (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, ENZYME, FOLIC ACID), MOLASSES, CINNAMON, SALT, ASCORBIC ACID ADDED AS A DOUGH CONDITIONER, AGAR, CARAMEL COLOR, CAROB BEAN GUM, CITRIC ACID, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, PALM OIL, POLYSORBATE 60, SODIUM BENZOATE PRESERVATIVE, SORBIC ACID PRESERVATIVE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE COLOR, YELLOW 5, YELLOW 6, SORBITAN MONOSTEARATE.
ICING: CREAM CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, CAROB BEAN GUM, XANTHAN GUM, GUAR GUM), PALM OIL, MARGARINE (PALM OIL, WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, NATURAL FLAVOR, CITRIC ACID, BETA CAROTENE COLOR, VITAMIN A PALMITATE), WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, CORN SYRUP, SALT, POLYSORBATE 60, POTASSIUM SORBATE PRESERVATIVE, NATURAL FLAVOR.
CONTAINS: EGG, MILK, WHEAT.
This product does not contain nuts, but it is manufactured in a facility and on equipment which processes nut products.
Keep FROZEN until ready to use. Plan ahead! The Cinnamon Pastry Roll requires time to thaw and rise before baking. Follow directions below.
- Take roll log and icing packet out of package.
- Slice apart the nine rolls following the pre-cut lines and place them in a single layer in a lightly sprayed 9” square pan with 2” sides (for ease of cutting, let roll log thaw for 15-30 min).
- Loosely cover pan of frozen rolls with plastic wrap. Prior to covering, spray plastic wrap lightly with cooking spray, placing sprayed side down.
- Allow rolls to rise at room temperature (72°F) for 8 to 12 hours or until double in size.
- Remove plastic wrap. Bake in preheated oven at 325°F for 21 to 25 min. until golden brown. (Ovens vary. Adjust time and temp accordingly. Don’t overbake.)
- Using hand protection, remove pan of rolls from oven and let sit 2-3 minutes to cool to a safe temperature.
- You may ice rolls while slightly warm or wait until completely cool. Enjoy!
For maximum shelf life, store in chest freezer until ready to use.