WITH WHITE ICING
Bursting with apple flavor, this timeless pastry is sure to impress any guest! Hand-braided layers of dough made with real butter wrapped around an apple filling with just the right amount of spice. Topped with a sweet icing and you’ve got fresh, buttery, flaky perfection.
BRAIDED PASTRY: ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, ENZYME, FOLIC ACID), WATER, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), SUGAR, DRIED APPLES (APPLES, SODIUM SULFITE PRESERVATIVE), CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: YEAST, EGGS, NONFAT MILK, FOOD STARCH-MODIFIED, SALT, ASCORBIC ACID ADDED AS A DOUGH CONDITIONER, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, ASCORBIC ACID, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, GELLAN GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE PRESERVATIVE, SODIUM BENZOATE PRESERVATIVE, SPICE, SORBITAN MONOSTEARATE.
ICING: SUGAR, WATER, CORN SYRUP, STEARIC ACID, TITANIUM DIOXIDE COLOR, AGAR, SALT, POTASSIUM SORBATE PRESERVATIVE, PECTIN, GUAR GUM, DEXTROSE, CITRIC ACID PRESERVATIVE, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR.
CONTAINS: EGG, MILK, WHEAT.
This product does not contain nuts, but it is manufactured in a facility and on equipment which processes nut products.
Keep FROZEN until ready to bake. Plan ahead! Your pastry requires time to thaw and rise before baking. Remove your frozen pastry from the package and set it out the night before so that it’s ready to be baked in the morning for a warm breakfast treat.
- Remove frozen pastry from package and place on lightly greased 9” x 13” metal pan or 11” x 17” cookie sheet with edges. Set icing packet and directions aside.
- Loosely cover frozen pastry with plastic wrap. Allow to thaw and rise at room temperature for 8-12 hours, or until doubled in size (ideal room temperature is 72°F). Tip – Lightly spray plastic wrap with cooking spray and place sprayed side down to prevent dough from sticking.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Remove plastic and bake thawed pastry for 22-27 minutes until golden brown. Ovens vary, so adjust time and temperature accordingly.
- Enjoy the way your kitchen smells while you allow the pastry to cool. Slice with electric, bread, or serrated knife.
- Drizzle contents of icing package over top of pastry. Enjoy with people you love!
For maximum shelf life, keep frozen until ready to use.
Once baked, store at room temperature in covered dish for 1-2 days.