An important factor for increasing your fundraising sales and ultimately the success of your fundraiser is how well the fundraiser is promoted. Here’s a list of 10 great ideas for higher fundraiser sales and success. Use them to increase awareness about your next fundraiser.
Top 10 Tips for Higher Fundraiser Sales and Success!
- Send a letter to parents
- Hold a kick-off event
- Place an article in your group’s newsletter
- Set up a group page on Facebook
- Create a Facebook event
- Plaster posters throughout your school and community
- Put up yard signs
- Use local newspapers, television, and radio to spread the word
- Send email blasts
- Use group/school website to promote your fundraiser
These are just a few ideas on how to spread the word about your next fundraising event. There are a ton more great ideas out there that can help you reach more potential customers. So, don’t forget to to let people know about your next fundraiser. Because, when it comes to fundraising, you need to get the word out there if you want a good turn out.