Braided Apple Bacon Melt
- 1 Apple Butter Braid® pastry
- 1/2 cup honey mustard
- 6 slices of Monterey Jack cheese
- 12 slices bacon, fried
- 1 Gala apple, cored and cut into 12 slices
- Bake pastry as directed on package
- Cut pastry in half horizontally then slice both the halves into 6 pieces to make the top and bottom of the sandwich
- Spread honey mustard on the bottom halves
- Fold each piece of cheese in half vertically and place them on each bottom piece of the pastry
- Layer each bottom half with two pieces of back and two apple slices
- Top with the other half of the pastry
- Place in greased baking pan and bake at 350º for 8-10 mins
Looking for more sweet ideas?
Head over to our Pinterest page for inspiring ideas using Butter Braid products.