Brighten up your holiday party with a festive Butter Braid® Pastry treat. Everyone loves candy canes, so we thought, ‘Why not make a candy cane out of Butter Braid Pastries?’ So, we did, and the results are beautiful. Now, we’re sharing our holiday masterpiece with you. Roll up your sleeves and get your bake on this Christmas with our Braided Candy Cane recipe!
Try it for yourself today. Follow the detailed baking instructions for this recipe below, and you’ll have the perfect Braided Candy Cane to share with family and friends this holiday season.
- 2 Butter Braid Pastries, any flavor
- Red sugar sprinkles (optional)
- Thaw 2 Butter Braid Pastries for 8-12 hours.
- Form the 2 pastries into a candy cane shape and mold the ends together.
- Bake at 325°F for 22-27 minutes or until golden brown. Ovens vary, so adjust time and temperature accordingly.
- Allow to slightly cool. Cut small hole in corner of icing packet and drizzle over top of pastry.
- Optional: Add thick lines of red sugar sprinkles on your pastries to give it more of the candy cane look!
- Serve and enjoy!