BRAIDED PASTRY RING
WITH WHITE ICING
The Cinnamon Braided Pastry Ring brings together the buttery, flaky dough and gooey cinnamon filling you know and love from the Butter Braid® brand to give you more to enjoy. It’s a unique product that makes for a perfect centerpiece for your gatherings and celebrations.
BRAIDED PASTRY: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Contains less than 2% of: Eggs, Nonfat Milk, Molasses, Yeast, Sorbitan Monostearate, Salt, Cinnamon, Food Starch-Modified, Ascorbic Acid added as a Dough Conditioner, Agar, Caramel Color, Carob Bean Gum, Citric Acid, Mono- And Diglycerides, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Palm Oil, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Benzoate Preservative, Sorbic Acid Preservative, Salt, Titanium Dioxide Color, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.
ICING: Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide Color, Agar, Salt, Potassium Sorbate Preservative, Pectin, Guar Gum, Dextrose, Citric Acid Preservative, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor.
CONTAINS: EGG, MILK, WHEAT.
This product does not contain nuts, but it is manufactured in a facility and on equipment which processes nut products.
Keep FROZEN until ready to bake. Plan ahead! Your pastry requires time to thaw and rise before baking. Remove your frozen pastry from the package and set it out the night before so that it’s ready to be baked in the morning for a warm breakfast treat.
- Remove frozen pastry from packaging and place on lightly greased 11” x 17” cookie sheet with edges. Set icing packets and directions aside.
- Loosely cover frozen pastry with plastic wrap. Allow to thaw and rise at room temperature for 9-12 hours, or until doubled in size (ideal room temperature is 72°F). Tip – Lightly spray plastic wrap with cooking spray and place sprayed side down to prevent dough from sticking.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove plastic and bake thawed pastry for 22-27 minutes until golden brown. Ovens vary, so adjust time and temperature accordingly. Product must reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Enjoy the way your kitchen smells while you allow the pastry to cool. Slice with electric, bread, or serrated knife.
- Drizzle contents of icing packages over top of pastry. Enjoy with people you love!
For maximum shelf life, keep frozen until ready to use.
For best product performance, please use within 6 weeks after receiving product.
Once baked, store at room temperature in covered dish for 1-2 days.