You will go ape for our Butter Braid® Pastry Glazed Monkey Bread. The pull-apart dessert is great with breakfast, lunch, or dinner. And it’s perfect for dessert! It’s sweet and sticky, and it disappears fast. Try one for yourself today. Follow our baking instructions below or check out our video for this recipe to make the perfect Glazed Monkey Bread.
- 2 Cinnamon Butter Braid® Pastries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- Thaw 2 Cinnamon Butter Braid Pastries for 8-10 hours.
- Spray Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon together.
- Cut pastries into 2″ pieces and place in pan layering and sprinkling with cinnamon and sugar. (Approximately 6 layers)
- Melt the butter and stir in 1/2 cup sugar and brown sugar; pour on top of pastry
- Bake at 350° for about 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to slightly cool and flip onto serving tray.
- Serve and enjoy your Glazed Monkey Bread!