Glazed Monkey Bread
- 2 Cinnamon Butter Braid pastries
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Thaw 2 Cinnamon Butter Braid pastries for 8-10 hours.
- Spray bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon together.
- Cut pastries into 2″ pieces and place in pan layering and sprinkling with cinnamon and sugar. (Approximately 6 layers)
- Melt the butter and stir in 1/2 cup sugar and brown sugar; pour on top of pastry
- Bake at 350° for about 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to slightly cool and flip onto serving tray.
- Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more sweet ideas?
Head over to our Pinterest page for inspiring ideas using Butter Braid products.