Heart Cinnamon Pastry Rolls
Share the good on Valentine’s Day by giving the ones you love a gift from the heart. The makers of the Butter Braid® pastries are here to help you bake up something special this year. These heart-shaped treats are made from Butter Braid brand cinnamon pastry rolls and feature our famous cream cheese icing. Now, you just have to decide how you want to decorate them!
Try them for yourself today. Follow the detailed baking instructions for this recipe below, and you will have the perfect heart cinnamon pastry rolls to share with your valentine.
- 1 pkg. Butter Braid brand Cinnamon Pastry Rolls
- Pink and Red Sprinkles of your choosing
- Slice apart the nine pastry rolls following the pre-cut lines. For ease of cutting, let roll log thaw for 15-30 minutes.
- Carefully unroll about one half of the roll and then roll it back into itself. Just make sure you leave a little excess in the middle, so you can form the point of the heart. Pinch the bottom together to make the strong point. Ensure they are rolled tightly as they will spread as they bake.
- Allow rolls to rise at room temperature (72°F) for 6 to 8 hours.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 325°F (350°F for high altitudes) for 21 to 25 minutes or until slightly brown.
- You may ice the rolls while slightly warm or wait until they cool completely.
- Decorate with sprinkles and enjoy your heart cinnamon pastry rolls!
Looking for more sweet ideas?
Head over to our Pinterest page for inspiring ideas using Butter Braid brand products.
Want to see more Butter Braid pastry recipes?
Check out the recipe for our Pastry Ring!