Cream Cheese Delight
If you need more chocolate in your life, and everyone does, try this recipe. It takes a classic cream cheese Butter Braid® pastry and fills it with chocolatey goodness to make a dessert that everyone will enjoy. So what are you waiting for? Try it for yourself. Follow the detailed baking instructions for this recipe below, and you’ll have the perfect cream cheese delight. It will be the treat that people will want you to make over and over again.
- 1 Cream Cheese Butter Braid pastry
- ¼ cup Heath toffee pieces
- ¼ cup chocolate chunks
- Chocolate syrup
- Let your Cream Cheese Butter Braid pastry for 8-12 hours
- Set aside icing packet for later
- Unbraid fingers and place heath toffee pieces and chocolate chunks on top of the cream cheese filling.
- Re-braid the Butter Braid pastry
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25-27 minutes or until golden brown
- Drizzle with icing and chocolate syrup
- Sprinkle with heath toffee pieces
- Enjoy your Cream Cheese Delight!
Looking for more sweet ideas?
Head over to our Pinterest page for inspiring ideas using Butter Braid brand products.
Want to see more Butter Braid pastry recipes?
Check out the recipe for our Cookie Dough Sensation!