Four Cheese & Herb Pepperoni Pizza
on July 8, 2022
If you’re looking to try a new kind of pizza pie, the makers of the Butter Braid® Pastry have just the thing for you. One bite into this Four Cheese & Herb Pepperoni Pizza, and you’ll know this will be a moment worth savoring.
The flaky, buttery Danish dough and custom blend of four cheeses from our popular Four Cheese & Herb Pastry make the perfect base for you to start creating pizza perfection. Just add our zesty marinara sauce, a little more cheese, and spicy pepperoni slices, and you’ll have a delicious meal to share with family and friends.
Try our Four Cheese & Herb Pepperoni Pizza for yourself. Follow the detailed baking instructions for this recipe below, and you will have a pizza that will help you and the people you love savor every delicious moment.
- 1 Four Cheese & Herb Butter Braid Pastry
- Pepperoni slices
- Shredded provolone cheese
- Set out the Four Cheese & Herb Butter Braid Put the included marinara packet in the refrigerator for later.
- Let rise for 12 hours.
- Roll the pastry out on a greased pizza pan and baked at 350°F for 5 min.
- Carefully, remove the pan from the oven. Spread marina sauce on top of the pastry. Add pepperoni slices, shredded provolone cheese, and any other toppings you’d prefer.
- Bake for another 15 min.
- Let cool and enjoy your Four Cheese & Herb Pepperoni Pizza!
Looking for more sweet ideas?
Head over to our Pinterest page for inspiring ideas using Butter Braid® brand products.
Want to see more Butter Braid pastry recipes?
Check out the recipe for our Shamrock Cinnamon Pastry Rolls!