Add a splash of color to your diet with our new, fruit-filled recipe. Blueberries, peaches, and raspberries are piled high to make this breakfast treat. Try it for yourself today. Follow the detailed baking instructions for this recipe below, and you’ll have the perfect Rainbow Fruit Pizza.
Servings: 12-16 pieces of Rainbow Fruit Pizza
- 1 pkg. Butter Braid® Caramel Pastry Rolls
- 1 cup blueberries, thawed
- 1 cup raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup peach slices, thawed & cut into small pieces
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ½ cup flour
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- Cut together until crumbs form
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ T. milk
- 1 T butter
- Thaw Caramel Pastry Roll in the refrigerator overnight.
- Carefully unroll it. Roll dough out in a 10 x 10” square.
- Place on large, greased pizza stone. Cover and let rise 2-4 hours until double in thickness.
- Combine together ingredients for the filling. Spoon filling on entire crust.
- Arrange blueberries, peaches and raspberries each on 1/3 of crust.
- Cut together ingredients for crumb topping. Once a crumbly mixture forms, place on top of pizza.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly
- Mix together ingredients for frosting. Drizzle on Rainbow Fruit Pizza.
- For the extra caramel packet, add it to ¼ cup cream.
- Heat for 45 seconds and stir.
- Serve with ice cream or apples!