Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins
Muffins are good for any event, from a basic brunch to a fancy feast. And these goodies, a mix of strawberry & cream cheese, will be a hit at either. Make a splash at your next get-together! Try it for yourself today. Follow our baking instructions below or check out our video for this recipe to make the perfect strawberry cream cheese muffins. They are great for a breakfast treat or a mid-day snack!
- 1 Strawberry Cream Cheese Butter Braid® pastry
- Thaw 1 Strawberry Cream Cheese Butter Braid pastry for 8 hours.
- Remove icing packet from packaging and set it aside.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray
- Cut pastry into 2″ pieces. You can use scissors, a knife, or just tear the pastry into the right size pieces.
- Place 3 pieces into each individual muffin holder.
- Bake at 325° for about 23 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drizzle icing on top of each muffin.
- Serve and enjoy these strawberry cream cheese muffins!
Looking for more sweet ideas?
Head over to our Pinterest page for inspiring ideas using Butter Braid brand products.
Want to see more Butter Braid pastry recipes?
Check out the recipe for our Caramel Apple Danish!