Muffins are good for any event, from a basic brunch to a fancy feast. And these goodies, a mix of strawberry and cream cheese, will be a hit at either. Make a splash at your next get-together! Try it for yourself today. Follow our baking instructions below or check out our video for this recipe to make the perfect Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins. They are great for a breakfast treat or a mid-day snack!
- 1 Strawberry & Cream Cheese Butter Braid® Pastry
- Thaw 1 Strawberry Cream Cheese Butter Braid Pastry for 8 hours.
- Remove icing packet from packaging and set it aside.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray
- Cut pastry into 2″ pieces. You can use scissors, a knife, or just tear the pastry into the right size pieces.
- Place 3 pieces into each individual muffin holder.
- Bake at 325° for about 23 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drizzle icing on top of each muffin.
- Serve and enjoy these Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins!