Butter Braid® Pastry Bites
Makes 12 bites per Butter Braid pastry
- 1 Apple Butter Braid® pastry
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Set pastry out for 2 hours
- Unbraid pastry and remove filling. Form the filling into 12 balls and place on a flat, plastic surface. Put in freezer for 2 hours. Let dough continue to rise.
- Once filling balls are frozen, cut “fingers” off pastry dough. Form into flat circles and wrap around frozen filling balls.
- You can either fry them at this time or place in freezer for later use.
- When ready to cook, prepare fryer and oil as normal
- Cook pastry bites for 2 – 3 minutes until golden brown.
- Roll pastry bites in sugar
- Drizzle icing on top or use as a dip.
Looking for more sweet ideas?
Head over to our Pinterest page for inspiring ideas using Butter Braid products.