Everything is better when it’s bite-sized! These perfectly portioned apple delicacies are a great addition to any party, proving that size does matter. Try it for yourself today. Follow our baking instructions below or check out our video for this recipe to make the perfect Butter Braid® Pastry Bites.
Servings: 12 bites per Butter Braid Pastry
- 1 Apple Butter Braid® Pastry
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Set Butter Braid Pastry out for 2 hours
- Unbraid pastry and remove filling. Form the filling into 12 balls and place on a flat, plastic surface. Put in freezer for 2 hours. Let dough continue to rise.
- Once balls are frozen, cut “fingers” off pastry dough. Form into flat circles and wrap around the frozen filling balls.
- You can either fry them at this time or them place in the freezer for later use.
- When ready to cook, prepare fryer and oil as normal.
- Cook pastry bites for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Roll the pastry bites in sugar
- Drizzle icing on top or use as a dip for your Butter Braid Pastry Bites!