Are you looking for a way to make breakfasts feel even more special? Deep-Fried Caramel Rolls are a new, indulgent twist on the classic morning treat you know and love. These rolls require only one ingredient and can be ready in just minutes. All you need is a package of our famous Caramel Pastry Rolls and a deep fat fryer or air fryer. Warm, gooey, and packed with caramel flavor, Deep-Fried Caramel Rolls are exactly what you need to start your day on a sweet note.
Try our Deep-Fried Caramel Rolls for yourself. Follow the detailed baking instructions for this recipe below, and you’ll have the start of a new, weekend breakfast tradition.
- 1 pkg. Butter Braid® Caramel Pastry Rolls
- Take the roll log out of the package. Let rolls thaw on a cookie sheet until they can be cut along the pre-scored lines (45 min. – 2 hrs.).
- Cut apart the nine rolls along the pre-scored lines.
- Place singles rolls on a cookie sheet, leaving around 2-3 inches of space between each roll. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let rise for 4-6 hours at room temperature.
- Fry in a deep fat fryer or air fryer.
- Deep Fat Fryer:
- Fry at about 350°F for 30-45 seconds.
- Flip and cook another 15-20 seconds on the other side.
- Air Fryer:
- Fry at about 390°F for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip and cook another 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Deep Fat Fryer:
- Place on a cooling rack.
- Empty the packet of caramel glaze into a microwave-safe bowl. Warm for about 30 seconds.
- Drizzle caramel glaze on rolls and enjoy!
- You can put the roll log in the microwave for 30 sec. to make the thawing process go faster.
- When using an air fryer, watch the rolls closely when frying. Cooking times may increase or decrease depending on various models.