Cream Cheese Jalapeño Bread
- 1 Cream Cheese Butter Braid pastry
- 12-15 Jalapenos
- Lemon Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- Coconut Oil
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Set Cream Cheese Butter Braid pastry out to rise 8-12 hours.
- Just before baking push the jalapenos between the braids.
- Add the lemon pepper, garlic powder, onion powder on top.
- Mix together the dry ranch dressing mix and the coconut oil and drizzle on top.
- Bake pastry in oven at 325 degrees for 22 – 27 minutes.
- With a few minutes left sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on top.
Looking for more sweet ideas?
Head over to our Pinterest page for inspiring ideas using Butter Braid products.