Add some spice to your life with this savory Butter Braid® Pastry recipe. Hot jalapeños and cool cream cheese will bring some flair to your next dinner. What are you waiting for? Try it for yourself today. Follow the detailed baking instructions for this recipe below, and you’ll have the perfect Cream Cheese Jalapeño Bread. It will quickly become your family’s new favorite side dish.
- 1 Cream Cheese Butter Braid® Pastry
- 12-15 jalapeños
- Lemon pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Dry Ranch dressing mix
- Coconut oil
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Set your Cream Cheese Butter Braid Pastry out to rise 8-12 hours.
- Just before baking, push the jalapeños between the slits in the braid.
- Sprinkle the lemon pepper, garlic powder, onion powder on top. Season to taste.
- Mix together the dry ranch dressing mix and the coconut oil and drizzle on top.
- Bake pastry in oven at 325 degrees for 22-27 minutes.
- When there is only a few minutes left, sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on top.
- Enjoy your Cream Cheese Jalapeño Bread!