Cream Cheese Pastry with Curried Shrimp
Next time you need to bring an appetizer to a party, whip up this creamy, flavorful dish. It’s a savory treat that will have people begging for more. Try it for yourself today. Follow the detailed baking instructions for this recipe below, and you’ll have the perfect cream cheese pastry with curried shrimp.
- 1 Cream Cheese Butter Braid® pastry
- 12-16 frozen shrimp
- Green onions
- Thousand Island dressing
- Set Cream Cheese Butter Braid pastry out to rise for 8-12 hours
- Bake the pastry as directed on packaging
- Allow the pastry to cool for a few minutes. Using an electric knife slice the pastry in half length wise.
- Open the pastry up after slicing and spread the cream cheese out evenly.
- Place your sliced shrimp on the bottom layer of the pastry. Sprinkle green onions on top of the shrimp and top off with Thousand Island dressing.
- Close pastry back up
- Slice into appetizer size bites and put toothpick in middle to hold together. Serve and enjoy your cream cheese and curried shrimp pastry!
Looking for more sweet ideas?
Head over to our Pinterest page for inspiring ideas using Butter Braid brand products.
Want to see more Butter Braid pastry recipes?
Check out the recipe for our Apple Pastry Pork Chop Sandwich!