Cream Cheese Pastry with Curried Shrimp
- 1 Cream Cheese Butter Braid® pastry
- 12-16 frozen shrimp
- Green onions
- Thousand Island dressing
- Prepare one cream cheese Butter Braid pastry as directed on package
- Allow the pastry to cool for a few minutes. Using an electric knife slice the pastry in half length wise.
- Open the pastry up after slicing and spread the cream cheese out evenly.
- Place your sliced shrimp on the bottom layer of the pastry. Sprinkle green onions on top of the shrimp and top off with Thousand Island dressing.
- Close pastry back up.
- Slice into appetizer size bites and put toothpick in middle to hold together. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more sweet ideas?
Head over to our Pinterest page for inspiring ideas using Butter Braid products.