Caramel Apple Danish
Make a brunch that is to die for with this delightful treat. The flaky crust, tender apples, and caramel topping will have you starting the day off right. Try it for yourself today. Follow our baking instructions below or check out our video for this recipe to make the perfect caramel apple Danish.
- 1 Apple Butter Braid® pastry
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
Caramel Glaze Ingredients
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup half & half
- Set the Apple Butter Braid pastry out to rise for 8-10 hours
- Unbraid and scoop out filling. Set pastry aside.
- Mix the filling, cinnamon, vanilla, and sugar together
- Twist the unbraided pastry fingers along the edge of the pastry
- Scoop filling back into the center of the pastry and spread it out
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes
Prepare the Glaze
- Place all the ingredients in a small saucepan
- Heat on medium, stir constantly until mixture begins to boil
- Continue stirring until mixture thickens, about 18-20 minutes
- Turn off heat and continue stirring until mixture thickens even more
- Spoon warm caramel glaze on top of the hot caramel apple Danish
Looking for more sweet ideas?
Head over to our Pinterest page for inspiring ideas using Butter Braid brand products.
Want to see more Butter Braid pastry recipes?
Check out the recipe for our Chicken Bacon Ranch Pastry!