Have the ultimate comfort food with the Butter Braid® Pastry recipe for a Chicken Bacon Ranch Pastry. It’s creamy, cheesy, and loaded with chicken – what more could you want? Try it for yourself today. Follow our baking instructions below or check out our video for this recipe to make the perfect Chicken Bacon Ranch Pastry. It’ll be a meal you’ll want to make over and over again.
- 1 Cream Cheese Butter Braid® Pastry
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4-5 slices of cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1 pkg. ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup canned chicken
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese
- Set Cream Cheese Butter Braid Pastry out to rise for 8-10 hours
- Gently unbraid the pastry
- Scoop out the cream cheese filling into a medium size bowl
- Add all the remaining ingredients to cream cheese and mix together
- Spread across the bottom of the open pastry
- Re-braid pastry
- Sprinkle more cheese and crumbled bacon on top
- Bake at 325° for 28 minutes.
- Let cool. Slice, serve, and enjoy!