Mini Pizza Bites
- 1 Four Cheese and Herb Butter Braid® pastry
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni
- Set Four Cheese and Herb Butter Braid pastry out to rise for 6-8 hours
- Unbraid and scoop out filling, set aside
- Roll pastry dough out into 12×12 square
- Use pizza cutter to cut dough into 12 – 3″ squares
- Spray muffin tin and place a square in each tin
- Evenly squeeze marinara sauce on top of dough
- Scoop filling evenly on top of sauce
- Sprinkle with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese
- Bake @ 350° for 20 minutes
Looking for more sweet ideas?
Head over to our Pinterest page for inspiring ideas using Butter Braid products.