Make your kids day with a great after-school snack. These cheesy pizza bites, made with a perfect Butter Braid® Pastry shell, are sure to make you mom of the year! Try it for yourself today. Follow our baking instructions below or check out our video for this recipe to make the perfect Mini Pizza Bites. After all, who doesn’t like pizza?
- 1 Four Cheese and Herb Butter Braid® Pastry
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni
- Set Four Cheese and Herb Butter Braid Pastry out to rise for 6-8 hours
- Unbraid and scoop out filling. Set the pastry aside.
- Roll pastry dough out into a 12×12 square
- Use pizza cutter to cut dough into 12, 3″ squares
- Spray muffin tin and place a square in each tin
- Evenly squeeze marinara sauce on top of dough
- Scoop filling evenly on top of sauce
- Sprinkle with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy your Mini Pizza Bites!