Apple Pastry Fries
This is the perfect treat for a chilly fall afternoon. Crisp apples and sweet cinnamon dipped in caramel sauce are sure to warm up any Autumn day. Try it for yourself today. Follow our baking instructions below or check out our video for this recipe to make the perfect apple pastry fries. Don’t forget to share with your family and friends!
- 1 Apple Butter Braid® pastry
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 egg
- Decorating sugar crystals
- Caramel sauce (for dipping)
- Let your Butter Braid pastry rise for 8-12 hours
- Place pastry on floured surface with pastry bottom up
- Sprinkle pastry with flour and roll out thin
- Mix 1 egg and 1 Tbsp. water to create egg wash
- Brush pastry with egg wash
- Sprinkle with 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Sprinkle with decorating sugar crystals
- Cut in 1/2″ stripes
- Cut the stripes in half
- Place fries on parchment-lined pan
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes
- Serve with caramel sauce. Enjoy your apple pastry fries!
Looking for more sweet ideas?
Head over to our Pinterest page for inspiring ideas using Butter Braid brand products.
Want to see more Butter Braid pastry recipes?
Check out the recipe for our Butter Braid Pastry Bites!