This delicious dessert is easy to make, fun to look at, and something the whole family will enjoy. This Butter Braid® Bite-Size Trifle is sure to sweeten up your day. So don’t wait! Try one for yourself today. Follow our baking instructions below or check out our video for this recipe to make the perfect bite-size Butter Braid Pastry Trifle. It’ll be the perfect treat to serve at any party or gathering!
- 1 Strawberry & Cream Cheese Butter Braid® Pastry
- Whipped cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- Chocolate syrup
- Take pastry out of packaging and let it rise for 8-12 hours
- Bake Butter Braid Pastry as directed
- Let cool, then cut pastry into bite-size pieces
- Make layer of bite-size pastry pieces, whipped cream, chocolate chips, and fresh strawberries
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup
- Share your Butter Braid Pastry Bite-Size Trifle with friends and family!