Makes 12 bites per Butter Braid® pastry
- 1 Apple Butter Braid® pastry
- Set one or multiple pastries out as normal.
- After 2 hours “unbraid” pastry and form filling into 12 balls, place on flat plastic surface and put in freezer for 2 hours. Let dough continue to rise.
- Once filling balls are frozen, break “fingers” off pastry dough. Form into flat circles and wrap around frozen filling balls.
- You can either fry them at this time or place in freezer for later use.
- When ready to cook prepare fryer and oil as normal
- Cook pastry bites for 2 – 3 minutes until golden brown.
- Roll pastry bits in sugar
- Use pastry icing packet to drizzle on top of or use as a dip.