Say aloha to a new take on the Hawaiian pizza. It’s salty, sweet, cheesy, and absolutely delicious. So, go ahead and put pineapple on your pizza; we insist. Try one for yourself today. Follow our baking instructions below or check out our video for this recipe to make the perfect Hawaiian Braided Pizza. You’ll be glad you did!
- 1 Cream Cheese Butter Braid® Pastry
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Package of Canadian bacon
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Let your Butter Braid Pastry rise for 10 hours
- Unbraid and scoop out the cream cheese
- Mix 1 cup pizza sauce and 1 cup cheese with the cream cheese
- Spread in the middle of the pastry
- Layer Canadian bacon, pineapple, and cheese on top of the sauce
- Re-braid the pastry
- Sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning
- Bake @ 325°F for 25-27 minutes or until golden brown
- Slice, serve, and enjoy your Hawaiian Braided Pizza!