Hawaiian Braided Pizza
Say aloha to a new take on the Hawaiian pizza. It’s salty, sweet, cheesy, and absolutely delicious. So, go ahead and put pineapple on your pizza; we insist. Try one for yourself today. Follow our baking instructions below or check out our video for this recipe to make the perfect Hawaiian braided pizza. You’ll be glad you did!
- 1 Cream Cheese Butter Braid® pastry
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Package of Canadian bacon
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Let your Butter Braid pastry rise for 10 hours
- Unbraid and scoop out the cream cheese
- Mix 1 cup pizza sauce and 1 cup cheese with the cream cheese
- Spread in the middle of the pastry
- Layer Canadian bacon, pineapple, and cheese on top of the sauce
- Re-braid the pastry
- Sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning
- Bake @ 325° for 25-27 minutes or until golden brown
- Slice, serve and enjoy your Hawaiian braided pizza!
Looking for more sweet ideas?
Head over to our Pinterest page for inspiring ideas using Butter Braid brand products.
Want to see more Butter Braid pastry recipes?
Check out our recipe for our Peanut Butter Chocolate Sensation!