Hawaiian Braided Pizza
- 1 Cream Cheese Butter Braid® pastry
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pkg Canadian bacon
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Let pastry rise for 10 hours
- Unbraid and scoop out cream cheese
- Mix 1 cup pizza sauce and 1 cup cheese with the cream cheese
- Spread in middle of pastry
- Layer Canadian bacon, pineapple, and cheese on top of the sauce.
- Re-braid the pastry
- Sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning
- Bake @ 325° for 25-27 minutes or until golden brown
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
Looking for more sweet ideas?
Head over to our Pinterest page for inspiring ideas using Butter Braid products.